So for those who do not know...I got the job with Hamricks....they didn't even interview me...apparently in their eyes my resume spoke for itself...so i now officially won't ever get to see my husband....but I guess that is the price I have to pay to get us insurance *shrug*
In other news, Mom and Stan were here this weekend! :) It was only for a day...but it rocked...when they got here, we took Maddy to the dog park..that was all sorts of fun as always...When we got back I made my first REAL MEAL in the apartment...I made a ham...those scalloped potato things, green bean caserole, and apple crisp for dessert....everything was freakin awesome (minus the fact that i forgot to make the pasta for leo...whoops...good thing he wasnt hungry...or so he claims)
After that Me Rob Mom & Stan watched Terminator 2 (the new blu ray that me and rob got) The quality on them is REDICULOUS!!! We were up until about midnight...My alarm was set for 6:30 for my first day of work..which would normally scare me...but I didnt sleep...at all...so I didnt have to worry about missing the alarm!! I was very upset that I wasnt around to see Mom & Stan off, but they will be back next week, and we are going with them to the new house for the weekend for Robs BDay...so the excitement is just starting I guess...
P.S. Dad the XMas cookies ROCK...thanks It made it feel a LITTLE more like home :)
We love and miss you all, and hope everyone had a great christmas, and hope everyone has a happy, healthy, and fun new year!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment