Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

As most of you know...we made a trip up to NY in November...we delivered 98% of our X-Mas gifts then...but still got to enjoy it in December as the gifts rolled in!! We got some excellent gifts and the ever wonderful money....Rob and I would like to once again like to thank everyone for all of the wonderful gifts!! We are so lucky to have such wonderful family & friends!!

On that note...we got to spend X-Mas down in Wilmington with Mom & Stan!! Although I was sick the entire time (I think i am going to give birth to Ebeneezer Scrooge!!!) we still got to have fun!! The dogs got their usual psycho runs through the fenced in back yard and long walks around the "block", while us humans got to enjoy some DVD games...Press Your Luck...Family Feud....Millionaire....and Deal or No Deal....

Although it was a short visit...after spending last year ALONE, it was really nice to get to spend the holidays with family this time around!!

Thank you again everyone, for everything!!

We love you all!!

PS - With work and being SOOOO freakin SICK (from a baby the size of a LIME!! hehe) we did not get to X-Mas cards this year!! We are really sorry and PROMISE we will send them next year!!! Please don't be mad!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I can't believe 2008 is over! What a year it has been- Thank you for spending many weekends with me and Stan...I know we will see LOTS of you, once Baby Koker joins Baby Trend in our world ;o) Love you!
-Nonni and Poppi