Tuesday, March 15, 2011

ONE-DERLAND

So my weight loss had really slowed down the 1st 2 weeks of March...I gained like 5 pounds on my birthday cheat weekend...And QUICKLY lost 3 of it back the following week....the next week proved to be more of a challenge..and I only lost 1.1 lbs...I know I know, I am the one who says don't say ONLY, celebrate every loss...But I was disappointed!

So when I had set my new goal...i was REALISTIC...10 lbs in 2 months, which i believe turned out to be 9 weeks....so a lb a week basically....
Long story short...I have already lost 7, and have until the 1st week of MAY to that goal!

The Secret?  MIX IT UP!! Mom and I have been mixing up our wii fit workouts with our DVD work outs, and riding our bikes (we did 6.5 miles the 1 day!!) And Still continue to do "the walk" almost every night! I have been a little better on calories (staying at the lower side of my range) for the last 2 weeks and it really showed up on the scale!!

THE REAL GOAL
While I have 3 lbs to go to hit my 10 lb goal...The true goal which is really shining in my head is SO MUCH BIGGER.....I need to lose another 4.6 lbs to OFFICIALLY (By wii fit scale!) Be UNDER 200 lbs for the 1st time since 2003!!!  Anyone who watches biggest loser will smile when they see this one...I'm on my way to ONE-DERLAND!!!  And once I get there I don't plan on looking back!!!
(Mom's scale already has me there...but im going with the "meaner" scale haha)

I hope everyone who is doing this with me is staying motivated and setting realistic goals!!  Good Luck!!

No comments: