As the day begins, and I am now 28, there are quite a few things that have come to mind that I feel the need to reflect on...
Life has not been easy, and not all of it has been fun...But if there is one thing I have realized, it is that I wouldn't change a thing...because everything that has happened to me in my life, good, and bad, has gotten me to where I am in my life today...
Yes...work might suck....But I have a job, and a paycheck
Yes, I have had tragedy in my life....I have lost friends, and relatives at young ages..before they got to truly experience life...I have lost a grandparent...BUT I STILL HAVE 3 who all love me very much!! Not many people my age are that lucky!!
I have had failed relationships.....They taught me how to find real happiness and love, and I am now HAPPILY Married for 3 1/2 years!
I have lost an unborn child....Only to be blessed with the most perfect son anyone could ever ask for several years later!!
And most importantly, I have a wonderful family who is always here for me, and willing to do things to make their lives harder in order to make mine easier...
So now matter how bad things may get...and how depressed some situations may make me...I have to keep reminding myself of all the wonderful things, and people, that I have in my life...I am so lucky, and I love each and every one of you!!!
1 comment:
Awwwwwww-You made me cry :/
I could not be any more proud of you, then I am right this moment!!!
I love you as my daughter, and my bestest girlfriend.....Schmomies
Post a Comment