Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2 in Wilm = Day 1 at work

Work wasn't bad....but it was definately different...I miss my Smithfield girls...But as I meet all of the staff, we will see how things go...We only had about 10 people walk in the door all day....but they were all actual customers, which is a big change from the outlet mall stragglers! We had crazy trouble with the alarm system which had us stuck in the store later than usual..ANDDDDDDDDD Wilmington decided to give me a welcome-ing present in a big accident causing a not moving anywhere traffic jam, which made the 20 min drive home take an hour....I really miss home...and more than anything I miss my hunny...its not the same coming home to adults...At least I have Logan...but its still not the same as walking in the door to both my boys, and my dogs..ugh...Tomorrow is going to be hard :(

No comments: