Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ONE-DERLAND

What a wonderful morning today was!!! I have officially made it to one-derland!!On the mean scale (the wii fit) I was 199!! 34 lbs to go for goal weight! i have been at the 200 wall so many times before..and standing on it for the past 3 weeks...And i must say, it feels GREAT to finally have jumped off!! Now its time to turn around, and kick its ass!! This milestone has brought me an entire new UMPH of motivation, and not a moment too soon!! 70 lbs in 8 months (diet started at halloween)...not too damn shabby!! i really want to lose the other 34 by THIS Halloween..but ill be happy with Christmas..we will see how things go!! Can't wait to compare LAST years Christmas Photo with THIS years!!!! <3

And also, I just wanted to thank ALL OF YOU for all of the support...I know not everyone who reads this blog does, but I know most of you have facebook, and I have to say, all of your comments on the photos are very uplifting, and kee me so motivated, Thank you so much!!

For those who don't have facebook...My latest comparison photo!

No comments: