Sunday, July 3, 2011

Much needed Update

Alright alright...I know I said I was going to keep up with it this time!!! But I havent had anything to write about! I promise if I wrote every 2 weeks it would be the same thing.."I am still dieting, I still dont get enough hours at work, I still miss Rob, and Logan is growing too fast..The End"

But in the past few weeks there has actually been some excitement!! YaY!!!

In diet land...I am floating right around 193...There was some time off in June due to a visit from the Kokers, Logans 2nd birthday party, and Logans actual 2nd birthday...(The thank yous will be out shortly, I promise I didnt forget them!) But I am planning to be into the 180s by mid-July!!!

In other news! My best friend Katrina got engaged!!! YaY!!!! So now alllll sorts of planning begins!! Her and Mommy #2 Nancy came out for a visit (Far too short, but anything is better than nothing!!!) And we got to go dress shopping!!! After playing dress up for almost 3 hours, Katrina selected her dress, and we have the bridesmaids dresses narrowed down to our 2 favorites...She will be taking the other girls to see how they look before SHE makes the final decision!!!  I have a page in my notebook titled SPEECH...And everytime I think of something I find myself jotting it down...There are notes all over that stinkin page!! Its going to be a looooong year of planning for this MOH!!!! <3

We have gotten to see Uncle Leo, Auntie Jen, and Cousin Nay-Nay several times this month also, and its always sooo much fun!! The boys really are Friends 1st and Cousins 2nd! They absolutely love each other!! It is so fun to watch them play!!

Rob has come down to visit twice in the past week...Only for like an hour each time, but I just love seeing the smile on Logans face when Daddy walks in the door!!! And TODAYYYYYYY, He brought Muddy and TigTigitty with him!! He isnt going to be around all day tomorrow, so with the certainty of fireworks, we decided it was safer to have the dogs here....Tigger is PETRIFIED, and LAST YEAR he literally BROKE HIS WAY OUT (Hulk style) of his METAL cage...It was bent to nothingness! So we need to avoid that one!!!

Madison had her ACL surgery and is healing well..Tonight while Me, Logan, Poppi, Sandy Morgan and Tigger went on the LOOP, Mom took Maddy up and down the street for her "therapy" walk...It is so nice to have my puppies in the house!! Especially when theyre actually behaving!!

And FINALLY, at the end of this week, John & Amy are coming down with my 2 gorgeous neices Emma & Sarah!! We haven't seen them since LAST June when we were in NY, so this trip is SOOO exciting for all of us!! I can't wait!!

I am sure I probably missed something, but at least you all have an update now!!!


And here is the latest pic ;)...Please ignore the dumbfounded look on my face :oD



No comments: